Revenue generation is always a well subscribed topic. Who says NO to generating more revenue? Here are top tips on current thinking on revenue generation.
The current thinking on revenue generation is that to get the largest amount of revenue in the fastest time possible, the following must be considered as part of this strategy:
- A global market. A global market must be considered and it is now possible with the internet and technological developments in social media. Facebook has over 1 billion users globally and the challenge is to be able to adopt ways of tapping into this market for revenue generation. Imagine if you could somehow receive £1 from even half of these people, better yet, as donations or a gift! It is indeed possible with tools and platforms available today and you will learn exactly how to do this in this writing.
- Online payment through a website that is available 24/7/365 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 day a year) must definitely be considered as part of the strategy. Payment gateways and processors such as PayPal make it relatively easy to receive online payments or donations with little effort via an email or bank account right through the year.
- Mobile Integration is absolutely essential in the current thinking on revenue generation. There are in excess of over 6 billion people on the planet, many of whom have multiple mobile devices ranging from smart phones such as the iPhone, Blackberry, tablets – iPad etc. which not only produce multimedia but can also receive and make use of it. In addition, these devices connect directly to the consumer. Direct marketing to mobile devices means you can reach your target market with the push of a button.
- Multimedia use is imperative as part of this
- Revenue generation strategy. The use of video is on the increase and it is certainly the case with websites through some very simple historical research. Video offers multi-media; colourful images, graphics, motion and sound combined, facilitating the ideal marketing medium. Producing and publishing video has now been made easy and possible with reduction in costs of video recording equipment such as camcorders, mobile phone etc. together with video service providers such as YouTube who make it possible to share video with little effort.
- SEO – Search Engine Optimisation is crucial to this revenue generation strategy since the primary objective is to reach as many of your target market as possible online. The whole point of SEO is to get you to the top of the list or index on popular search engines such as Google, Bing etc.; the primary method used by internet users to find and access information.
Putting all this together. If you would like to maximise revenue generation in the shortest time possible your strategy must include accessing a global market, utilising the internet, online payment processing, mobile integration, multimedia, SEO and a number of other tools and support services to achieve successful results. The FREE HelpMyCause
platform from Joseph Media who build websites, web applications, provide training, SEO and Social Media solutions. Combining all these elements into one simple to use system which facilitates revenue generation through online donations. It’s free and only takes a few minutes to sign-up and you can begin revenue generation immediately managed through your account.